I’m pretty sure no one cares, BUT TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY.
- I hardly know anyone in Drama but I’m super excited for that class!
- ASL 2 is nice because pretty much everyone from last year is in there. My signing is so damn rusty though and I forgot so much. D:
- Me gusta AP Lit, so far. But that one person. MY EYES. Shucks.
- Of course I love AP Calculus already! Good people, good people. (: I’m hoping this class doesn’t kick my butt.
- My Econ class has the most random bunch of people in it, really. It seems like it will be an okay class though.
- Journalism, oh how I miss last year’s class. So many new people this year, and it’s just not the same. :/ I guess I’ll get used to it?
And I didn’t mention teachers. I pretty much love all of them. Well not love. Strongly like. I just feel really good about this year. Actually, I feel really good about everything. My life is still stuck in the fine and dandy phase! :D Aye doe.
Okay seriously, what the fuck? I am confused. Does this mean no Steve Aoki or Kaskade or Holy Ghost! or Skrillex or Hercules & Love Affair? SHIT. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts. I can play tennis! All that annoying drama is in the past now. Also, I got one of those Mexican popsicles. La Michaucana! SO GOOD. And Youtube, Youtube is great. And Orientation is manana. Woot. All is well!
Fa la la, he has got the swag flu. Swag disorder. Caught the swag bug. Swagalicious. That looks weird and swag flu is the only one that sounds remotely good. I don’t like the word swag. I really don’t. Can my parents please go away so I can play Assassin’s Creed? I’m finally out of the castle..
IT IS FUCKING HOT. The cupcakes Jill and I made were not as good as last time. I am way behind on Scrubs! Yesterday was prettay good. Maze Day was boring, hot, and annoying. Rest of the day was nice until I temporarily lost my mind. Thank goodness for Veronica and the power of woosaaah. LOL. So it’s Scrubs time now but I’m feeling like taking a nap. Everything is shifting back to school mode, and seeing everyone makes school feel like it’s coming so much faster. One week. Dun dun dun.
So the day of September 2nd may not involve a web of lies. WOOT. Why do my parents always want to leave? I NEED THAT MONEY FOR COLLEGE. Haha so long as they have fun, I guess. I’ll have fun too. ID Fest, baby! Assuming someone bought tickets? Tra la fucking la though. Good mood, good day.